Monday 6 August 2012

Family Camp 2012

So I'm sitting her drinking ice water, enjoying my ceiling fan, barely able to keep my eyes open from all the fun we had at family camp this past weekend. Definitely the best August long I've ever had! :)  I don't have a lot of pictures and no pictures of some things because I was super busy with my little munchkins, but hopefully we will get to go again next year and take more pictures. :)

Running in the hall with Marnie.




Taking a break.

Airplane!

Enjoying the playground

LOVE this shirt!!

Enjoying the petting zoo.

My sweet little man hanging with Marnie

Riding the wagon

Showing how happy she was to ride the wagon

Bouncing with another Lucy

More fun with Marnie!  She was so good with him!

Watching the zipline

Lucy hanging with the "big kids" while we wait for lunch.

Yummy camp food!

Lunch in bed. She slept through lunch so I brought her a plate. 

Going swimming!!

Riding the horse.

The helmet was way too big even with her hat underneath.


It eventually just fell off.

Petting the horse.

Telling it thank you for the ride. :)

Riding the barge.  The lady behind Lucy was so sweet and helped me a lot on Sunday so I could do stuff with the kids!

Enjoying the barge ride. :) Christopher slept for most of it.

Trying to put her feet in the water.
So that was our family camp experience. :)

1 comment:

  1. never mind slept thru lunch, in bed naked like that she would be lunch

    ReplyDelete