Thursday 16 August 2012

Our week

Here are some pictures from out last week or so.  We've had a lot of fun and been quite busy. The weather has also been cooler, which is has been SO nice.

Enjoying a nap on the couch. I don't remember if I posted this one before, but it's cute so I thought I'd post it again just be be sure. :)
We have been doing crafts every day for the past few days and Lucy has been having a blast. I have also been having fun going around the house and finding random stuff she can use to make her "art work". :)

Playing with the bunny and kitty. They are stamps, but she likes to pretend they are just a bunny and kitty and best friends. :)

She asked me to take a picture of the bunny and kitty so she was showing them off to the camera.

That day's art work.  She was really into puffy letter stickers that day. :)

Christopher enjoying his food. I think it was squash.

This is the face he made when I tried to give him green beans. 

Mr. Liam happy as always waiting patiently for his lunch!
We have had a couple of playdates this week so here are a few pictures from those.

Lucy at Jordon's house. You can see Jordan's little sister in the background playing with Christopher. :)

Making a craft with Selah and Auntie Vangie.

Selah holding Christopher. Every time we see them Selah asks to hold Christopher, I think she's going to make a great mommy one day.

Fascinated with sticking her finger in is soother and feeling him suck. :)
We also got to go to the pedatrician this morning.  He gave Lucy a "magic" princess ball as a good job for learning to go to on the potty and not really having accidents anymore. :)

This is us in the waiting room. I have discovered that a snack is the way to go for appointments because full hands and mouths keep small children occupied and out of trouble! :)

And this is what Lucy was doing while I did this blog post.
The baby was riding the elephant.

He started off on the blanket, and the blanket started out flat.
And last but not least, both my beautiful babies.

She is such a good sister and love him so much.  He loves her so much, too. :)

Kisses!!

1 comment: